FLOTEC values you as the fieldwork educator. We have developed tools and resources to support fieldwork education and fieldwork educators.
FLOTEC has developed a version of Site Specific Objectives and Fieldwork Data Form. As long as you credit us, as FLOTEC inc., and date the document (even if you change it slightly) you can use it. We ask that you inform us if you are going to adopt. We would like to keep track of who is utilizing it. As we seek to improve the resources and tools afford, we also ask for any feedback about how you make use of the forms or resources.
FLOTEC Site Specific Objectives
Resources for Fieldwork Education
- American Occupational Therapy Association, Inc. (AOTA)
- AOTA – Fieldwork Educator Certificate Program
- AOTA – Fieldwork Page
- National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
- OT/OTA student supervision & Medicare requirements
- Fieldwork performance evaluations instructions (FW Educator-Video)
- Video: How to administer AOTA’s Fieldwork Performance Evaluation (FW Educator)